Eight teams of sixth-grade students from Eden Hall Upper Elementary School participated in PHLF’s third annual Architectural Design Challenge for the Pine Richland School District on April 24. Their challenge was to transform the Morledge House Garage on Chatham University’s Eden Hall campus into a place where people from the community could come to learn about the Eden Hall campus and interact with each other.
The award recipients on April 24 were:
- First Place: The Lasarchitects
- Second Place and Student Award: Axolotl Army
- Third Place: Raspberry Architects
- Honorable Mention: Crafty Crusaders
- Penguin Award (most important lesson learned from taking a risk): RB2 Architects