ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/CONTEST RULES
When: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 1:00 p.m
Where: Carpenters Training Center on Ridge Road
ELIGIBILITY This contest is open to ALL children, currently enrolled in grades one (1) through six (6), except PREVIOUS NATIONAL WINNERS. Entry in contest must be through a RECOGNIZED SPONSOR.
1. All building projects must be completed where and when designated by Sponsor.
2. All building projects must be completed within the allotted time.
3. All building projects must be completed using approved materials only.
4. All building projects must be relevant to the construction industry. Projects which depict people or animals will not be allowed.
5. All building projects must be completed by entrant, with no outside assistance from parents, teachers, etc.
6. Every participant must submit the Official Registration/Entry Form, signed by a parent or guardian.
1. Each of these fourteen regional semi-finalists winning regional entries will be submitted for consideration in the National finals, becoming eligible for one of three National prizes.
2. There will be a First Place, Second Place and Third Place National prize award.
3. Other prizes may be awarded at the discretion of local Sponsors.
1. Regional semi-finalists will be announced by March 1st. All winners will be notified and prizes will be distributed by the local Sponsor.
2. National winners will be announced by March 15th . All winners will be notified and prizes will be distributed by the local Sponsor.