Learners will demonstrate acquisition of the following competencies (1) Collaborate, (2) Create, (3) Critique, and (4) Communicate, through completion of an architectural design challenge.
Register for a Program
architect-in-training badge REQUIREMENTS
We would love to hear about your ideas and concept for your project, and I'm sure you'd love to share them! Written and video submissions accepted.
Your project statement must include:
- brief description of the design challenge/project
- the concept for your design
- 3 positive aspects of your design
- 1 challenge you overcame
- 1 improvement for your design
photos of models*
Let's show off your hard work! Your badge submissions must include:
- at least 3 photographs of your project's final model or process models
*if your program did not require a physical model, add 2 more images of your drawings
All those drawings didn't come easy! Your badge submissions must include:
- at least 3 drawings of your final design or in-progress design. Drawings can be scanned or photographed.